What's new

The ongoing Nip/Tuck Season 1 thread (1 Viewer)

Dwight Amato

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone watch this show tonight? I really enjoyed it. I could not belief half the stuff they showed or said on the show. Some of it was a little over the top, but still great.

Looking forward to next week!

Ryan_C

Second Unit
I thought it was pretty good. The opening sequence was pretty wild for cable even. I will definitely be giving the next episodes a watch in the coming weeks.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
This show freaking rocked.......Loved it......Both me and the wife were glued to the set, I could see how this show could be very addicting....great stuff, good acting, and great effects in the operating room.......good stuff...the sex scenes were too funny.........Very commical, "think I will fire the yard man" too funny....

Can't wait for next week too...

R~

BrandonL

Stunt Coordinator
I really liked this show. My coworker really got into it too. Even my girlfriend liked it. Can't wait to see how they work the story.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The juxtaposition of the separate sex scenes of the 2 plastic surgeons and their prospective partner was pretty interesting. I'm not really sure where this show is going, but it's going to be wild and bumpy ride!

Ryan_C

Second Unit
Enjoyed tonights ep pretty well. Wonder if now Sean will let his son get his operation, if it's still possible?:D

And I was glad to see Christian purposely have the twins over there when Sean's wife showed up, just to make sure she went back to Sean. Nice touch, although now he looks like an ass.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I was squirming when the son made his first snip, UHG! "How bout we just make out tonight?" Also, I can't sit still during any of the operation scenes. Love the show.

I don't know why the Shrink wouldn't of known the two 18 year old twins would flip out after the operation or at least think they were too young.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Not sure if the show will follow-up on the twins, but it looked like only one had her nose taped up when they were with Christian. So they're not going to have "fixer" operations to look the same again?

I suppose bedding both of them at the same time would help ameliorate them feeling different, to some degree. Now that's professional dedication!

//Ken

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I suppose bedding both of them at the same time would help ameliorate them feeling different, to some degree. Now that's professional dedication!
LOL.

I was thinking that after they both heal up, they will not be as hysterical as before. Of course a twin with no bandage on her face is better than a twin with one.

I liked the little bits of Christian being sick and out of work for a few weeks so he can heal form his Botox injections.

Ryan_C

Second Unit
Christian didn't bed them, did he? I thought he set it all up to turn Sean's wife back to her husband, and to want her to stay away from Christian. Reason I say this, when she walked in and saw the three of them, Christian looked right at her with this sinister grin on his face.

You would think if he HADN'T planned it, he would have jumped up or some other startling reaction when Sean's wife walked in on the threesome. Not just sat there. IMHO of course.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
I also thought he did set it up. But that doesn't mean he wouldn't try to make it completely authentic. It also seems easier to get the girls to participate through his usual methods, than to try to get them to go along with this elaborate ruse.

//Ken

Ryan_C

Second Unit
Ken, that's true as well. But since the twins were begging him to help them and change them back, he could have done the "you help me, I help you" trick.

Oohh, good one Patrick, I hadn't even considered that. Hmmm...

RobertW

Supporting Actor
Anyone else think the son is really Christian's?
i think the daughter. in the first episode, he was talking to shawn about "our girl". i suppose he could be seen as a uncle-type to the family, but it just seemed he had a particular interest in the daughter, like sending her to private school and such.

but boy, that christian is a real prick, huh?

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
but boy, that christian is a real prick, huh?
That is what makes his character a kick, anytime you get a man who loves money and women (and lots of women).......

I am interested to see who gets shot in the next episode....will it be the large lady killing herself or the new help getting shot by the large lady.............

R~

P.S. Does anybody know how well the show is doing ratings wise?

Marque D

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone think that Sean's son (Matt) looks like the King of Pop? (All I looking for is a yes or no answer and not a bunch of anti MJ jokes)

I had a really hard time watching that last scene where Matt tried to circumcise him self. I could almost fell it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks