What's new

Holy Jebebers Firefly's up for preorder ar Amazon! (1 Viewer)

Mike Monti

Stunt Coordinator
Only 37.49 that's about 30 bucks lower than I expected.

Here's the link

I'll update whith complete specs when they're announced. Dont forget to stop off at DVD Talk to get an extra 10% off.

Hey, It's the day's #4 seller. That's gotta be pretty good.

Mike

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Mike, why would you expect more? This is Fox we're talking about. I was surprised by the $50 SRP. There are only 15 episodes and full 22 episode runs are typically $60 from Fox. I was think likely $45 or maybe even $40.

Anyone know if this will have any footage of Rebecca Gayheart Inara?

Jeremy

Stunt Coordinator
Any know if this will have any footage of Rebecca Gayheart Inara?
Are you sure that they filmed anything with her? I know she was originally cast for the role but I was under the impression that nothing made it into the can.

Mike Monti

Stunt Coordinator
I guess I've just been beaten down by the system. I automatically assumed the price woulf be about 60-70 bucks. Hell, I paid more for Band of Brothers and that was only 10 episodes (albiet in nifty packaging).

GarySchrock

Second Unit
Hmm, and here I was thinking that the price was a bit excessive for a series that flopped and the dvd set isn't even a full season. I guess I should have expected it, but it did kinda suprise me, and has made me ponder whether I'll really pick it up.

LisaDoris

Stunt Coordinator
Not a bad price - about what I was expecting. How sad is it that I'm preording December releases already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks