What's new

Neverending Story Question (1 Viewer)

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
As a child my wife and I's favorite movie was the Neverending story. After watching it a million times we need to know something.

As Bastien is reading in the school, and the princess neeeds to just "SAY MY NAME" and it's actually Sebastians mom's name. Well there's thunder and lighting and noise so they drowned out the name.

Do any of you film buff's know what her name was supposed to be. Pleas ethis has been killing us for years!

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
I am not sure myself of the top of my head, but can you not check the English subtitles if you have the DVD ?

Just a thought
:)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
He screams Moon Child in the book

You really should read the book BTW, the movie is at best the first third, and the little bit I've seen of "part 2 and 3) have been outright fabrication

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I always thought the movie to be the first half of the book.

The book, BTW, is wonderful, and better than the movie. Make sure you get a copy with the different color text. I'm not sure if they are all that way, but that's the way to read the book...

Jason

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
Yeah putting the subtitles on it says "Inaudible screaming" and "Thunder" So its purposely not in the movie.
so you guys are pretty sure its moon child huh? odd. and ill be sure to check out the book.
AWESOME MOVIE. the followups bit though.

It is because of that movie were probally naming our child sebastian,:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks