-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Question about Panny RP62 Skipping

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 JeremyEI

JeremyEI

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted July 16 2003 - 01:54 AM

Hey everyone,

Been a long time reader of these boards and everyone here always seems to be on point with their information, so here goes with my question. I feel I may know the answer, but maybe not.

I have a Panny RP62 that I got open box from Best Buy back in June. Last night, as I was listening to a cd it suddenly paused for a moment, then continued to play for a few more seconds, then another pause. This continued for a little bit. Skipping ahead a song sometimes solved the problem, sometimes it didn't. I tried a few other discs and they did the same.

When the played paused, I got close and could hear the motor whirring but nothing was happening.

This morning, i tried it again and this time things played fine, so it seems to be a bit random.

So, my fear is that there could be some labor and parts costs in my future. Any help or suggestions would be wonderful. Thanks muchly!

Jeremy