-Not Logged In-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

Homicide Season 3 Question

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Jeffrey Greiling

Jeffrey Greiling

• 10 posts

Posted July 15 2003 - 09:34 AM

I just finisehd the Homicide box set that was released a month ago and am thirsty for more any one know if/when A&E plans to release this box set? Thanks

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   LisaDoris

Stunt Coordinator

• 68 posts

Posted July 16 2003 - 01:00 AM

as far as I know A&E haven't said a word about S3. I did send them an email praising seasons 1&2 and stating I hope they release subsequent seasons in a timely fashion. They didn't respond.

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   NeilO

• 2,776 posts

Posted July 16 2003 - 01:11 AM

Is it possible that later seasons will have problems with music rights that the first two didn't have? Neil

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa

• 5,325 posts

Posted July 16 2003 - 01:54 AM

It's possible Music might hold up the other seasons. And I won't take with changing the music whick played an intregral part of the series. I've heard murmers about late fall, we'll see.
My DVD Collection

The Megaplex

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   ThomasC

Lead Actor

• 6,526 posts

Posted July 21 2003 - 11:39 AM

October 28th!

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   TerryW

Stunt Coordinator

• 217 posts

Posted July 22 2003 - 08:33 AM

Great Homicide News. All seven seasons will be released on dvd from A&E at two sets per year. After season three coming out on October 28, 2003 seasons four (tentatively set for January) and five will arrive in 2004 and seasons six and seven in 2005.

The Season 3 six-dvd set will include all 20 episodes from the third season of Homicide: Life on the Street, plus some extras: commentary by Barry Levinson and Henry Bromell on the episode "Gas Man;" an featurette featuring interviews with Levinson, Bromell, Tom Fontana, David Simon and James Yoshimura; a list of music featured in the third season; and cast & crew biographies.

The show's music will remain intact as the DVDs were made from NBC's masters and weren't altered by A&E Home Video.

Posted Image

Here's the link where I found this info:

"...when the red, red robin goes bob, bob bobbin' along..."
"...he'd kill us if he got the chance..."
"...he'd kill us if he got the chance..."
"...keep your lovin' brother happy..."

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   WadeB

Stunt Coordinator

• 231 posts

Posted July 22 2003 - 08:37 AM

Really great news! "Gas Man" might just be my favortie episode, maybe one of the best things that's ever been on TV.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users