What's new

Homicide Season 3 Question (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Greiling

Auditioning
I just finisehd the Homicide box set that was released a month ago and am thirsty for more any one know if/when A&E plans to release this box set?

Thanks

LisaDoris

Stunt Coordinator
as far as I know A&E haven't said a word about S3. I did send them an email praising seasons 1&2 and stating I hope they release subsequent seasons in a timely fashion. They didn't respond.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Is it possible that later seasons will have problems with music rights that the first two didn't have?

Neil

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
It's possible Music might hold up the other seasons. And I won't take with changing the music whick played an intregral part of the series. I've heard murmers about late fall, we'll see.

TerryW

Stunt Coordinator
Great Homicide News. All seven seasons will be released on dvd from A&E at two sets per year. After season three coming out on October 28, 2003 seasons four (tentatively set for January) and five will arrive in 2004 and seasons six and seven in 2005.

The Season 3 six-dvd set will include all 20 episodes from the third season of Homicide: Life on the Street, plus some extras: commentary by Barry Levinson and Henry Bromell on the episode "Gas Man;" an featurette featuring interviews with Levinson, Bromell, Tom Fontana, David Simon and James Yoshimura; a list of music featured in the third season; and cast & crew biographies.

The show's music will remain intact as the DVDs were made from NBC's masters and weren't altered by A&E Home Video.

Here's the link where I found this info:

http://www.windowseat.org/homicide/videofaq.html

WadeB

Stunt Coordinator
Really great news! "Gas Man" might just be my favortie episode, maybe one of the best things that's ever been on TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks