Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The most annoying radio commercial....

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 7,036 posts

Posted July 11 2003 - 06:48 AM

I know this is a tv forum. But, I was just listening to the radio and heard the most annoying commercial. It plays in the NY area and if for Optimum Online. It has this guy in his 20-30's using a street lingo/rap. For example... "It's my Birthday.uh huh" and "You got skills..dog". The one guy doing it is so annoying I literally have to turn the radio off or change the station.
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Jeff Bamberger

Jeff Bamberger

Second Unit

• 496 posts

Posted July 12 2003 - 03:03 AM

personally, I think the most annoying radio ad I have heard in the Boston area is for Comcast Digital Cable..... Their radio spots say that Comcast Digital Cable is "the only place to get hi-def". How annoying is that. I guess they don't remember a good ol' OTA-antenna for pulling in HD signals for "free".

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Marque D

Marque D

Stunt Coordinator

• 222 posts

Posted July 12 2003 - 03:36 AM

I have actually never heard the entire commercial but on the sports radio station The Ticket here in Dallas they always play this clip of the commercial.

enjoy, Posted Image

Galyan's Girl.wav

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users