Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Where is Mission Impossible (tv) on dvd?...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 6,923 posts

Posted July 09 2003 - 08:00 AM

I am surprised with the influx of tv shows on dvd that we have not heard anything about the original Mission Impossible coming to dvd. It is not like they have a problem with syndication and music issues.

ps-I even want the new series that came out in the late eighties. But, I am probably the only fan of that series.
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist

Executive Producer

• 11,286 posts

Posted July 09 2003 - 08:06 AM

Mission Impossible 3 is coming out next year. That's a good bet right there

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 6,923 posts

Posted July 09 2003 - 08:45 AM

Jeff,

I hope you are right. But, isn't MI3 getting pushed back because Tom is busy on another film??
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   David Brent

David Brent

Stunt Coordinator

• 73 posts

Posted July 09 2003 - 09:35 AM

Next to Star Trek I'd say Mission: Impossible has to be one of the biggest TV and film franchises that Paramount can boast, so I'm also surprised they've yet to begin releasing the show on DVD.

Here's hoping Paramount gets into gear and starts releasing season sets, beginning with the often overlook first year starring Steven Hill as Dan Briggs.

David