What's new

FS: Paradigm CC-370 V2 + Sony SAWM40 (1 Viewer)

Alex_Santos

Second Unit
The sub is brand new from RMA at BestBuy. Im looking for 130 shipped on the Sony Sub. All offers will be considered. I have heatware under Clarkkent333.

Just in case there is any interest in pickup, I live in the Miami/FT. Lauderdale area. I will discount the prices appropriately for pickup.

Alex_Santos

Second Unit
Well theoretically you're supposed to stay within versions for timbre matching but Ive heard mismatched ones and they didn't sound too bad. It would sure be better than buying something like a CC-170.

DaveRHend

Auditioning
Alex,

I'm confused. You said in the original post that both items are used, but then you say that the sub is new from BB.

I'm interested in the sub, but would like to know more about how much it has been used.

Alex_Santos

Second Unit
New Dave, the sub is used. I had a bestbuy PSP on it and since I decided that I was going to sell it, and since the PSP was going to run out, I took it in for a repair. Since it was my third visit, because I had fried it myself twice in the past, they gave me a new one. So it is used, but yet new at the same time.

Alex_Santos

Second Unit
Bump. Lowered the prices some more. Come on boys and girls, lets make a deal. If you dress up in a radish suit...

JustinCox

Agent
More info on my CP72 in case you are interested, Alex. Comes with remote control, power cord, manual. I did throw out the box once I'd determined I was going to be keeping the player. I'm only interested in selling/trading the player because I've decided to buy a Denon DVD-1600--ultimately I prefer a single disc unit. The unit has a few small scratches on the top from the digital cable box I'd put on top of it.

Can you comment more on the condition of your Paradigm center channel, cosmetically and performance-wise?

Let me know if you'd like to trade the Paradigm CC-370 for this player.

Thanks,

Justin

JustinCox

Agent
I'm curious as to why this trade wouldn't appeal to you since it's evident from your other posts that you seek a DVD player similar to what I'm offering...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks