What's new

Costco members: Sopranos deal (1 Viewer)

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
If you are a Costco member and you're looking for any of the season sets of The Sopranos, there's a coupon being handed out now that will be good from July 7 to July 13.

The coupon is good for $15 off "Season 1, 2 or 3" with "No item limit." The coupon suggests the final cost will be $49.99 a set ($15 off $64.99).

Craig Robertson

Supporting Actor
thanks for the heads up, i've been meaning to pick up season 3 for a while and this will be good motivation.:)

Tony_Yayo

Auditioning
Do you know where the coupon is being handed out at? This is the deal i been waiting for. Is this an in store coupon or are they being mailed out to Costco members? Sometimes we do get a small saving booklet, i really don't want to miss out on this deal.

JamesY

Stunt Coordinator
I assume that they would have them at the store - they always hand coupons out when I enter my local one. YMMV...

Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to finally pick up season 1 to complete the collection...for now
:rolleyes

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
The coupon is on a single sheet that they usually hand out at the entrance or exit of the store. At least that's what they do every time I go in the store here in Clearwater, FL...

Craig Robertson

Supporting Actor
i was at Costco yesterday and no coupons were being handed out. i spaced asking for any when i left, i'll have to go back when i'm out today. i did see, however, a display with a decent quantity of Seasons 1 thru 3 set up near the dvd area. this is new, as my Costco has had only a couple Season 1's and 2's, and no Season 3's for quite some time.

Rodon

Second Unit
When does the next season come out? Think there will be a deal on all four??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.