What's new

The ongoing "Big Brother 4" thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Here's one of the changes in the return of Big Brother 4 this summer:

4 ex-couples will be stuck inside the house, along with 3 single men and 2 single women.

Will jealousy rear its ugly head? Will couples re-unite? Stay tuned!

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
The show is shaping up to be good, though it all depends on the people they selected. And for all the good they have done to shake it up, they still kept Julie Chen as host :thumbsdown:

Chris

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
If the rumors about Julie Chen's tight relationship with Les Moonves are true, I think she'll stay with the show as long as she feels like it.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Wow, very high "quality" from the women's corner, so far. ;)

The guys are a good looking bunch too, except for Scott. What the hell's going on, there?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It makes you wonder if there were cast-offs from "Blind Date" or "Elimidate", or any of those other hook-up shows.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
The ads also say the people don't know their exes will be there. But wait, don't the people go into the house live on the first episode? Meaning they're not in yet & could see that ad. Or are they sequestered somewhere already?

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Chris, they are more than likely sequestered already, if not already in the house. Remember the only live shows are the eviction shows. Usually they have been in the house 3-4 days before the first show is aired, and the live feeds are turned on. Chances are they will enter the house on Saturday, and are sequestered now to do promo stuff.

Chris

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
They are already sequestered, separately. They will not meet each other until the first show, which will indeed be live. After that, only the eviction shows are live.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Where does it say the first episode is live? The first season was live, but the last two have not been, though CBS has tried to pull them off as being live. In each one the houseguests had been there for 3 days or so, which is why live feed viewers missed some important things (like the Hardy/Nicole alliance from BB2 which was formed on Day 2 or so, before the feeds were active).

Chris

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> Usually they have been in the house 3-4 days before the first show is aired, and the live feeds are turned on.

Oh. The only season I watched consistently was the first one, & I remember most of the first episode showed people arriving, & I thought that was live at the time.

How long are they sequestered before going into the house?

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Where does it say the first episode is live? The first season was live, but the last two have not been, though CBS has tried to pull them off as being live. In each one the houseguests had been there for 3 days or so, which is why live feed viewers missed some important things (like the Hardy/Nicole alliance from BB2 which was formed on Day 2 or so, before the feeds were active).
You're right, it doesn't mention it being live. I seem to recall last season them turning on the feeds and it was the same "day" as what had been shown earlier in the evening.

Of course, on the west coast, the "live" shows are never "live"... I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks