Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

mits xd300u problems -help!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 darron Z

darron Z

Stunt Coordinator

• 58 posts

Posted June 24 2003 - 11:22 PM

i recently purchased a xd300u projector . i am having probs recieving 480 520 1080 images. it only will show tv60 quality displayed on the screen . i am using a component cable via the 15pin div plug . when i first hooked it up , on certain dvds, i was recieving 525p images, then i put in gladiator 2:35-1 anamorphic. the picture would show it was being recieved as 525p , but every 30 seconds it would switch from upper anamorphic to lower anamorphic image ..wierd. i called mits and they couldnt figure it out , they said to take the vert sync off of auto in the menu. i did. no picture flipping, but all i can get is tv60 image in an anamorphic ratio (16:9) .
i am using a sony progresive scan dvd player . on the back of the dvdplayer it has a manual switch says - selectable- interlace-progressive. ive tried every config in the menu . does anyone have experience in this situation ?

#2 of 2 darron Z

darron Z

Stunt Coordinator

• 58 posts

Posted June 25 2003 - 04:41 AM

aha - what a goober - i figured it out. in the dvd menu i switched it to progressive, instead of auto , as well as the back of the unit, as well i switched the vert snch to off instead of auto. viola! i now have 525p 16:9 .