Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

mits xd300u problems -help!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   darron Z

darron Z

Stunt Coordinator

• 58 posts

Posted June 24 2003 - 11:22 PM

i recently purchased a xd300u projector . i am having probs recieving 480 520 1080 images. it only will show tv60 quality displayed on the screen . i am using a component cable via the 15pin div plug . when i first hooked it up , on certain dvds, i was recieving 525p images, then i put in gladiator 2:35-1 anamorphic. the picture would show it was being recieved as 525p , but every 30 seconds it would switch from upper anamorphic to lower anamorphic image ..wierd. i called mits and they couldnt figure it out , they said to take the vert sync off of auto in the menu. i did. no picture flipping, but all i can get is tv60 image in an anamorphic ratio (16:9) . i am using a sony progresive scan dvd player . on the back of the dvdplayer it has a manual switch says - selectable- interlace-progressive. ive tried every config in the menu . does anyone have experience in this situation ?

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   darron Z

darron Z

Stunt Coordinator

• 58 posts

Posted June 25 2003 - 04:41 AM

aha - what a goober - i figured it out. in the dvd menu i switched it to progressive, instead of auto , as well as the back of the unit, as well i switched the vert snch to off instead of auto. viola! i now have 525p 16:9 .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users