What's new

mits xd300u problems -help! (1 Viewer)

darron Z

Stunt Coordinator
i recently purchased a xd300u projector . i am having probs recieving 480 520 1080 images. it only will show tv60 quality displayed on the screen . i am using a component cable via the 15pin div plug . when i first hooked it up , on certain dvds, i was recieving 525p images, then i put in gladiator 2:35-1 anamorphic. the picture would show it was being recieved as 525p , but every 30 seconds it would switch from upper anamorphic to lower anamorphic image ..wierd. i called mits and they couldnt figure it out , they said to take the vert sync off of auto in the menu. i did. no picture flipping, but all i can get is tv60 image in an anamorphic ratio (16:9) .
i am using a sony progresive scan dvd player . on the back of the dvdplayer it has a manual switch says - selectable- interlace-progressive. ive tried every config in the menu . does anyone have experience in this situation ?

darron Z

Stunt Coordinator
aha - what a goober - i figured it out. in the dvd menu i switched it to progressive, instead of auto , as well as the back of the unit, as well i switched the vert snch to off instead of auto. viola! i now have 525p 16:9 .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks