Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Biography: Buffy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Mike Miskulin

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit

• 386 posts

Posted June 23 2003 - 03:13 PM

Alright, I missed this show the first (and I believe, only) time it was aired. I was hoping it would be re-run, but apparently I was mistaken. Anyway, was it a worthwhile viewing? Any new, exciting info? I've tried tracking the program down through the usual internet sources, but with little luck. If anyone can help me find this show, I'd appreciate it. Please PM or email me if you can help.

Thanks,

mike.

Do it Right or Don't Do it at All.®

#2 of 5 Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 37,617 posts

Posted June 23 2003 - 03:43 PM

Folks, I'm going to let this thread stay open, but if it goes down the wrong road in terms of posting downloading info, etc, it'll be close/removed. If you can help out Mike, do it offline. If you want to comment on the show itself, feel free to do so.

BTW, IIRC, the show was okay, nothing all that relevatory if you've been a Buffy fan for years.
"Jee-sus, it's like Iwo Jima out there" - Roger Sterling on "Mad Men"
Patcave | 2006 Films | 2007 Films | Flickr | Comic-Con 2012 | Dragon*Con 2012

#3 of 5 Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist

Executive Producer

• 11,286 posts

Posted June 23 2003 - 04:31 PM

It really wasn't that great
But it is legally available on the Buffy S6 DVD

#4 of 5 Joshua_W

Joshua_W

Second Unit

• 477 posts

Posted June 23 2003 - 05:03 PM

It wasn't that big of a deal. Just a few snippets of EPK-style interviews and a few clips from the show. A little bit of backstory of how the show was made.

#5 of 5 Mike Miskulin

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit

• 386 posts

Posted June 24 2003 - 02:33 AM

I did not realize it was on the S6 set, otherwise I wouldn't have asked the original question. When the time (and money) comes, I'm sure I will continue my R2 collection. Then again, if it wasn't all that worthwhile, I don't feel I missed out...

Thanks again.

mike.

Do it Right or Don't Do it at All.®