What's new

BestBuy Preferred Customer Sale 6/27-29 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
How ironic that I, Mike Frezon, am bringing the news to the HTF this time around that BestBuy is promoting its latest "Preferred Customer" weekend with coupons which I received in today's mail! :eek:

Interestingly (or, maybe not), they are calling this "My Best Weekend" (subtitled "This 4th of July, I'm declaring my independence").

Coupons are:

10% off regularly priced Music, Movies, Computer Software & Video Games, any combination. Limit 3.
10% off TVs $299 & up. Limit 1.
10% off any single item from these categories: Computer Products/Entertainment/more stuff. There are specified items listed under these categories.

I laughed at this disclaimer at the bottom of the mailing: If you prefer not to receive our promotional mailings, please send a request, along with a copy of this mailer or your anme and address, to: BestBuy, ATTN: Privacy Manager............Minneapolis......... Please allow up to six weeks to process your request. :rolleyes:

Good luck, everybody! :D

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
If someone wants the 10% off a TV coupon, I'm happy to send it. PM me your e-mail address. First come, first served.

Jon_Welker

Second Unit
Yeah, if anyone needs a 10% off TV coupon, let me know. PM me, as above first come, first served.

Randy,

I'm debating on the 10% off any single item. I'm thinking about picking up a new cordless answering maching. I'll let you know if I decide against.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
In protest against Best Buy's apparent policy of excluding me from the coupons (again), I will forego my usual trip to BB this week and buy all of my DVDs (and there are a bunch of them this week) online instead. Rascals. :angry:

JoeyR

Second Unit
Real Name
Joey
I got mine in today to Mike:D , wonder if the computer one works on graphics cards, didnt see them listed and I just purchased a 400 dollar card last nite

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Craig says thanks for the chocolates, but if you want coupons next time around they'd better be truffles instead of the cheap, assorted Whitman's sampler type. :D

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
I got these today too. Significant in that I haven't been getting them the past couple of times. Seems totally random.

Jodee

Screenwriter
I'm really bummed that Apple iPods are specifically excluded on the 10% off coupon. My husband really wants one and I was waiting to get one of these coupons to buy it at Best Buy.

Oh well. :frowning:

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Hmm... I've not gotten mine yet! And I'm looking at picking up some new speakers, are the coupons good for that, and would anyone be willing to share? I know how Mike feels now!

Jon_Welker

Second Unit
Justin,

I think so, from all the items listed under Entertainment on the 10% off any single item coupon, Home Audio is listed. Speakers seem like they would fall under home audio to me.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Ha! My protest seems to have worked! Today I received my coupons. Power to the People! ;) Best Buy wants my money after all!

Yes, I know they must have mailed them before I posted the above. :b

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
It's ok, Mark... use your delusion to your advantage. And if mine don't come, I'm boycotting Best Buy for the next 3 years...

... (I hope they're in my mailbox when I get home)

Also, Thanks, Jon!

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
I haven't gotten my coupons yet. I got the Memorial Day coupons at my new address last month, and I've never missed one before. I wonder where they are?

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I've been getting these coupons for years, but I didn't get the last batch, and this new group hasn't arrived yet either. Starting to get concerned here. I fear that Mike getting on the coupon list has upset the cosmic coupon balance.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks