-

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone have experience with MB Quart Speakers...their home speakers, that is!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Arvin_C

Arvin_C

Agent

• 27 posts

Posted June 22 2003 - 11:47 AM

Hello everyone.

I am a very, VERY big fan of MB Quart speakers when it comes to mobile/car audio. In fact, I've put MB Quart component systems in my last two cars.

However, I've now seen that J&R has their bookshelf and center channel speakers available for order. I was wondering if anyone had any experience or thoughts on them?

Thanks! Posted Image

Arvin_C

#2 of 5 ChristopherBer

ChristopherBer

Stunt Coordinator

• 74 posts

Posted June 22 2003 - 12:56 PM

Do a search, there was just a post about MB Quart Speakers a little while ago.Posted Image

#3 of 5 Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina

Lead Actor

• 9,590 posts

Posted June 23 2003 - 10:30 AM

Here's the thread started by me a few weeks ago. I have the MB Quart QLS-1030s which I purchased from my local dealer and have been very happy with them. I just got a new NAD T762 receiver so I'm putting that through its paces but sometime this week or next I hope to have a shootout between the 1030s and my old Energy C6 speakers.

I'll update that thread or start a new one after I do that.

XBox Live: TheL1brarian (let's play Destiny on XB1)

#4 of 5 Mike Mitrook

Mike Mitrook

Agent

• 35 posts

Posted June 23 2003 - 10:47 AM

As a long time MB Quart (home speaker) owner of almost 14 years they have my vote as a great sounding, worth the money, speaker. My HT, my music only, and my bedroom systems are all MB Quart. This being said I've never had MB Quart in my car!

If you have a chance, take a listen. I feel they perform best with 'warm' sounding electronics such as NAD and Rotel. That's just from personal experience.

Good luck!
Mike

#5 of 5 Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina

Lead Actor

• 9,590 posts

Posted June 23 2003 - 11:48 AM

I guess my dealer shares the same opinion as you, Mike, as the MB Quarts are hooked up to NADs for the most part. And it was his setup that convinced me to go that route, and the results has been fantastic at home!

XBox Live: TheL1brarian (let's play Destiny on XB1)