What's new

Directors Hulk Movie Poll (1 Viewer)

Norm

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Norm
I want to know who liked the movie the most Comic Book fans, Ang Lee fans or Hulk TV show fans. Vote by :emoji_thumbsup: :thumbsdown: and state what type fan you are. If you are a fan of more than one stick to the one you feel you are closest to.

As a Comic Book fan and despite some things I didn't like, like the Hulks size(Too Big,Origin) I give it a :emoji_thumbsup:

ErikG

Senior HTF Member
Comic Book fan here, and I give it :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:. The movie was exceptional on all levels and other than the orgin issue, I loved everything about it.

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
:emoji_thumbsup: from a big comic book fan. And for the record, I've loved all the Ang Lee films I've seen and I enjoyed watching the TV show as a kid.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
:emoji_thumbsup: - Grew up on the comic books and the TV show. I'm not a hardcore comic-book enthusiast, but I've certainly read my share.

Bill McA

Senior HTF Member
:emoji_thumbsup: Comic book fan (but I also watched the TV show and have seen every Ang Lee film!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks