What's new

MudVayne.... (1 Viewer)

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Ok....

This band rocks. I just picked up both of there albums and I haven't been able to put them down. I admit the first one "LD 50" is a little more rough, not as polished sounding as the later "the end of all things to come". Both of these ablums are great.

The singer has a differnt sounding voice both his normal and scream/thrash voice and the guitar and drums rock. The drummer really shines on the second album IMHO.

Man what was I thnking, I knew I would love these guys after I saw the video for "Dig"...just never went out and picked them up.........kicking myself in the butt for that one...jzzzzzzz

R~

Another one you should check out is Drowning pool...they freaking rock to, to bad the lead singer passed thou :frowning:

Kevin T

Screenwriter
you should also pick up mudvayne's dvd for dig and i believe they also have a live in peoria dvd as well. they totally whip ass live. i've seen them three times already and can't wait to see them again. too bad they're on the summer sanitarium tour with a bunch of other suck ass bads. oh well.

kevin t

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Kevin...

Thanks for the heads up re: the dvd's. I will pick them up............To me this band just plain out rocks....I would love to see them live!

Thanks for the heads up...

R~

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks