What's new

Universal's 2 Free DVD Offer - Who is Still Waiting? (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Ok, for the Universal Free DVD offer with purchases of "The Bourne Identity" "Undercover Brother" "Blue Crush" and "About a Boy" I sent in my Submission on Apr 5th. My check to them cleared in the first week of May. 6 Weeks after that and still Nothing. Is anyone else still waiting. I know the DVDs are free and all, but what the hell is taking so long? It's getting ridiculous. It's now the end of the 10th week since I first sent in my coupon

Jeffrey_S

Stunt Coordinator
WillG,

I sent in my check on 1-31-03. I got my DVD's about two or three weeks ago. My check was cleared about three weeks before I recieved the shippment.

Hope that's helpful,

Jeff

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Well, you seemed to have received yours soon after you got you check cashed. I'm on the better part of 2 Months. Does anyone know if there is a service Phone # or E.mail so I can check to see if mine was ever sent out?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Me too. My check finally cleared about 3 weeks ago, so I'm expecting them any day now.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I'm just starting to think they aren't coming. I would love to find a customer service number or e.mail to check on this

Actually,I found a coupon in one of the other DVDs I have and it does have an number to call in it. I'll try that later

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
Had mine arrive about a week ago. Got my second and third options...no Beautiful Mind...so annoyed.

Oh well, beggers can't be choosers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks