What's new

Anyone gotten their AV15's? (1 Viewer)

Tracy_L

Stunt Coordinator
I bought some AV15's from a member here back in March that were sent back to TC Sounds previous to my purchasing them for warranty reasons. I am in no way faulting the member I bought them from, he has been told that it would be about two weeks every time he asked about shipping. :rolleyes

I am just curoius if anyone has gotten their drivers from the second pre-order period....

I am trying to be patient about them, but it has been trhee months and no drivers yet. I sure am missing having a sub in my system.......

(Ok, rant's over for now....)

Tracy

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
It was my understanding from John that the second batch of AV15's wouldn't be ready until sometime in July. I did have to have a driver sent back from a customer's home to TC to have repair work done though. The driver was shipped to TC, fixed and back at the customer's house within a week.

Tracy_L

Stunt Coordinator
Mid July huh?

Boy, it sure is gonna be hot in my attic while I work on that IB setup.......:eek:

thanks
Tracy

John E Janowitz

Second Unit
Tracy,

I received your phone message yesterday. This was the first time I have ever heard your name before. Brian contacted me back at the end of March to get the phone number for TC Sounds. He told me he wanted to give them a new shipping address to get the woofers out to and dealt with them personally. I had thought this was taken care of back at the end of March but apparently not.

Send me an email to [email protected] with your address and I can foreward your information to TC so they can get the woofers out to you.

John

Brian-K-Owens

Stunt Coordinator
John,

I have been working with TC (MaryAnn) since I sent the drivers back in March. If you are able to just send an email to TC and get drivers, I am going to be very upset!!! I know they are "your" drivers, but we have been waiting for a LONG time, and MaryAnn has been telling me that during the move they lost the 3 AV15's that I sent in, so they will be sending out brand new drivers. Since that is the case, she is telling me they do not have the parts required to build the drivers to send out, and our drivers will be the first out directly from TC on the second preorder.

As you know, I bought 3 drivers and decided to sell 2 of them, so I am still waiting on 1 driver myself. . . .

Brian

John E Janowitz

Second Unit
Hi Brian,

If that is the case that they don't have parts for any more repairs/replacements, then I can't do much. I expect the 2nd batch ready to ship mid July. That has been the case since the end of the preorder in april. Whoever keeps saying two weeks is mistaken since the parts won't be in until probably first week of July.

I did a larger order this time, so I would have more drivers ready and in stock for the future. Hopefully these problems can be avoided from now on.

John

Tracy_L

Stunt Coordinator
John & Brian

Maryann called me today and explained the losing of the drivers with the move to their new place. She promised to keep me updated on the progress of the new run of drivers. I must say that this was the first time I called them regarding the drivers and they got back to me quickly, which was nice.

John, I think that they may have told Brian two weeks on the rebuild of the drivers returned as opposed to the new run of drivers.

Thanks again for the quick responses

Tracy

Vince Bray

Stunt Coordinator
On the hot attic note, if it rains late in the afternoon, plan to work that evening. Your attic will be MUCH more bearable, as the rain cools it nicely. I've been working on other things up there and this week has been great, after about 8 its around 80 degress instead of 100.

Brian-K-Owens

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Tracy!!

My friend Jerry that I am building the AV15 for and I were actually on the phone leaving a message for MaryAnn just now when you posted this. I would think we should be gettnig our speakers soon. . . .

If you hear anything, let me know!

Brian

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
Brian is correct. 12's will be in shortly before the 15's but both are due in very soon. I'll leave it to John to mention specifics.

Jake K

Stunt Coordinator
Aahh!! Looks like my sub just got delayed for another month! I guess I should go ahead and make some of those S1-MTM's first.

Brian-K-Owens

Stunt Coordinator
Tracy!!!

If you have not talked to MaryAnn, call her!!! My AV15 shipped today, and yours will ship as soon as she talks to you. She just wanted to check the address and let you know it was coming before she actually sent it out.

Sorry the delay was so long!!! If I would have known, I would have kept them and used them until now!!!

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks