-

Photo
- - - - -

FS/FT: Lost Horizon (sealed), Sopranos (sealed), more...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Josh Steinberg

Josh Steinberg

Screenwriter

• 2,582 posts

Posted June 16 2003 - 09:38 AM

I have an extra copy of Frank Capra's "Lost Horizon" brand new, sealed, I'd like to get around $20. I also have a new, sealed copy of "The Sopranos: Season One," looking for about $60.

...and, in case anyone's interested, I have the original (non-special edition) releases of Casablanca, Traffic and Monty Python & The Holy Grail. I'd like to get somewhere in the neighborhood of $10 for each of those, trades welcomed, negotiable.

Also have a bunch of DVDs I'd be willing to trade if the offer is right - check out my "Willing To Trade" list on DVD Aficionado, and the Wish List as well.

Will gladly consider all (reasonable) offers - I'm willing to sell, but I'm more interested in making trades. Email me at vertigoman@aol.com if anything interests you.

I have a lot of videos (remember those?) I'm looking to get rid of for very little money (or trades) that are still in good to excellent condition; email me if you'd like to see a list.

...now that I've used up enough bandwidth... thanks for reading, email me at vertigoman@aol.com if anything interests you.

Josh