Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Official Sign-Ups for So-Cal Meet!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1 of 71 OFFLINE   David Tolsky

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor

• 648 posts

Posted June 16 2003 - 06:39 AM

Here again is the itinerary for the So-Cal meet in July. I am currently working on an afternoon event for Thursday following the BBQ-possibly Dolby Labs but no confirmation yet. We are also working to have a very special advanced screening of an upcoming DVD for the Sunday event that should be very popular, with the possibility of some special guests as well. When you sign up with your post, mention the day you can come, will you bring a guest (girlfriend, boyfriend, spouse, friend,) And PLEASE, I can't stress this enough, if you sign up for a day, you must SHOW UP! Pass this along to anyone you know who frequents these posts but has not signed up yet.

Home Theater Meet:

Thursday, July 10th: DTS 10:00 a.m. Lion Audio/Video BBQ lunch afterwards at WoodRanch Barbecue, approx. 12:00 noon.
Friday, July 11, 9:30-11:30-Chace Digital Sound, lunch, 5.1 Entertainment tour, afternoon shift.
Saturday, July 12, 10:00 a.m. Widescreen Review and Wine Tasting, Temecula, CA
Sunday, July 13th: David Tolsky’s House, screening and/or special guests

DTS: 5171 Clareton Drive, Agoura Hills, CA 91301 818-706-3525
WoodRanch Barbecue: 5050 Cornell Rd., Agoura Hills, CA 818-597-0227

5.1 Entertainment: 2231 Carmelina Ave. West Los Angeles, CA 90064 310-207-5331

Chace Digital Sound: 818-842-8346 201 SOUTH Victory, Burbank, CA
Widescreen Review: 27645 Commerce Center Drive, Temecula 92590, 909-676-4914

David Tolsky's House: e-mail for info: dtolsky@aol.com

Thurs. , J. Merrick, J. Burke, J. Spies (guest) W. Holme, C. Medina, R. Romero, T. Young, T. Travis (guest) (guest) J. Gordon, J. Weitzman,(guest) Bill Cowmeadow (guest), P. Loan, A. Ross, Caroline T., Rin (guest), Brian_Smas, N. Wong (guest)

Fri: , J. Merrick, J. Spies (guest) W. Holme (guest) C. Medina )R. Romero T. Young, T. Travis (guest) (guest) J. Gordon, J. Weitzman, Bill Cowmeadow (guest) A.Ross, Caroline T., Rin (guest),N. Wong,(guest) D. Crawford

Sat: J. Merrick, W. Holme (guest)C. Medina (guest) R. Romero (guest) T. Young, T. Travis (guest) T. Coyle III (guest) J. Weitzman, Bill Cowmeadow (guest), P. Loan (guest)N. Wong (3 guests) A. Ross, Caroline T., Rin (guest), Brian_Smas, D. Crawford (guest) CLOSED Waiting List:

Sun: A. Gomez, J. Merrick, J. Spies, C. Medina (guest) R. Romero (guest) T. Young, T. Travis (guest), (guest), J. Gordon, J. Weitzman (guest) N. Wong, A. Ross, Caroline T., Brian_Smas, M. Nagy

#2 of 71 Guest_Anthony_Gomez_*

Guest_Anthony_Gomez_*

Posted June 16 2003 - 07:50 AM

I sign up for Sunday for sure. I am pretty sure about thursday and friday, but not sure enough to committ till the end of the week. Sat is out as my cousin is getting married.

#3 of 71 OFFLINE   Jason Merrick

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor

• 695 posts
  • LocationSimi Valley, CA (Los Angeles)

Posted June 16 2003 - 08:11 AM

Dave, I'm in all four days! Would love to carpool to any/all events with you and anyone else interested. EDIT: I posted a link to this thread in all of the old threads.

#4 of 71 OFFLINE   Jonathan Burk

Jonathan Burk

Second Unit

• 453 posts
  • LocationCastaic, CA

Posted June 16 2003 - 08:18 AM

Sign me up for Thursday and Friday.

#5 of 71 OFFLINE   josh4040

josh4040

Second Unit

• 281 posts

Posted June 16 2003 - 08:36 AM

Sign me up for Thursday, Friday and Sunday. And Jason if you want to carpool I too am in Woodland Hills.

#6 of 71 OFFLINE   Jason Merrick

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor

• 695 posts

Posted June 16 2003 - 09:03 AM

Definitely Josh... Dave doesn't live far either. We'll talk closer to the event.

#7 of 71 OFFLINE   WarrenHH

WarrenHH

Agent

• 29 posts

Posted June 18 2003 - 03:33 AM

I am in for Thurs, Fri, and Sat. Thanks. Warren Holm
Warren Holm

#8 of 71 OFFLINE   Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina

Lead Actor

• 9,876 posts

Posted June 18 2003 - 06:25 AM

Hmmm, something is definitely screwy with this page... The thread says it has "18 responses" but when I click into it, there's only 7 responses as of this post. And to make matters worse, I know I responded to this thread earlier this morning and don't see my post, so here it is again: I am a confirmed for all four days, Ann would like to attend Saturday and Sunday (so me + 1 for the weekend). Thanks David!

XBox Live: TheL1brarian (let's play Destiny on XB1)

#9 of 71 OFFLINE   RobertR

RobertR

Lead Actor

• 9,564 posts

Posted June 18 2003 - 06:36 AM

It's the database problem as mentioned by Parker, Carlo. I hope Dave got to see the missing responses. I'm in for all 4 days, and my gf should be with me Sat and Sun.

#10 of 71 OFFLINE   Tom Young

Tom Young

Agent

• 43 posts

Posted June 18 2003 - 07:34 AM

Hi Dave, I'll chime again to confirm my four days.

#11 of 71 OFFLINE   Tim Travis

Tim Travis

Agent

• 39 posts

Posted June 18 2003 - 08:32 AM

I'm in for all four days and so is my girlfriend. Tim

#12 of 71 OFFLINE   Jason Merrick

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor

• 695 posts

Posted June 18 2003 - 09:27 AM

As others have mentioned, the database problem erased several posts to this thread. Since I was subscribed to this thread, I went through my e-mail and copied the messages that I could find from the period I think was deleted. Here they are (not necessarily in chronological order): Thomas J. Coyle III ------------------- Dave My wife and I can attend the Wide Screen Review and Wine Tasting in Temecula on Saturday, July 12th. We just bought some retirment property near Temecula that we want to check so this will let us kill two birds with one stone. Regards, TCIII =================== Carlo Medina ------------------- Hello David, I am for sure for all four days. Ann would like to attend Saturday and Sunday, all events, room permitting. Thanks! =================== KenC ------------------- I will be attending all 4 days. My bother will attend also. Thanks. =================== David Tolsky ------------------- Guys and gals, we need to spread the word a little more. I want at least 25 in attendance for all events to make this worth while. I have not seen many names from previous events. I hope they are lurking around here...

#13 of 71 OFFLINE   RobertR

RobertR

Lead Actor

• 9,564 posts

Posted June 18 2003 - 09:27 AM

I know that John Gordon posted that he'll attend all 4 days.

#14 of 71 OFFLINE   Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina

Lead Actor

• 9,876 posts

Posted June 18 2003 - 09:46 AM

I believe Jean Weitzmann (sp?) also said yes for him and his wife, though I do not remember for what days for each of them...

XBox Live: TheL1brarian (let's play Destiny on XB1)

#15 of 71 OFFLINE   David Tolsky

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor

• 648 posts

Posted June 18 2003 - 10:52 AM

Still need more. Vern Sharp? Rin? I also need to hear from RonP, Rajeck, Bill P., Adam_G, Ning Wong, Chris Tsutsui, Jeff Cooper, Bill Cowmeadow, Dave Crigna, David-D.Please post again if you are not on the above list. I have begun a roster on this topic post above. Check that you and your guest are included for the appropriate day. I have posted addresses of the venues now in the first post of this thread along with rosters.It will be up to you to get there on time. Please use Map Quest or Yahoo! Maps if you need assistance.

#16 of 71 OFFLINE   Ning Wong

Ning Wong

Second Unit

• 251 posts

Posted June 18 2003 - 12:33 PM

NIng here! I will be there Sat and Sunday for sure. my g/f will be w/me on Saturday. I might have 2 additional guests on Sat (they are my gf's sister and husband, and are very HT enthused). I will try and make it Thur & Fri, but I ahve to work..maybe I can get sick or something . heh

#17 of 71 OFFLINE   Jean Weitzmann

Jean Weitzmann

Stunt Coordinator

• 63 posts

Posted June 18 2003 - 01:10 PM

Thanks Carlo, Yes I did say: I'm up for all 4 days (unless last minute business travel changes). Corinne is interested for Saturday (wine tasting!) & Sunday. Jean

#18 of 71 OFFLINE   Bill Cowmeadow

Bill Cowmeadow

Second Unit

• 408 posts

Posted June 18 2003 - 01:21 PM

Bill and Dawne are commited to Thurs, Fri And Sat. Sun is a ? at the moment. Thanks, Bill

#19 of 71 OFFLINE   Thomas J. Coyle III

Thomas J. Coyle III

Stunt Coordinator

• 106 posts

Posted June 19 2003 - 03:04 AM

Dave, At what time of day does the Temecula Wide Screen Review start? Regards, TCIII
Before you send someone to save the world, you better make sure they like it the way it is.

#20 of 71 OFFLINE   John A. Gordon

John A. Gordon

Stunt Coordinator

• 210 posts

Posted June 19 2003 - 09:54 AM

Say Dave, I see my name in your list, but being my original post was one that took a dump, here it is again. I will be attending all 4 days.

:popcorn:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users