Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

A BOWIE world tour, and a new record!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Mikael Soderholm

Mikael Soderholm

Second Unit

• 460 posts
  • LocationStockholm, SWEDEN

Posted June 16 2003 - 01:51 AM

Bowie will tour again: more info here and according to Bowienet there will also be a new album on Sept. 15.

Can't wait, I managed to catch him last summer in Norway, and it was great, and this time he will actually play Stockholm for the first time in seven years.

It will be my tenth Bowie tour Posted Image having seen him at least once on every show in Scandinavia (except Tin Machine in 1989) since 1976 (gee, guess it shows my age Posted Image)
/Mikael

- "Do you indulge in any form of worship?"
-"Life. I love life, very much indeed."
David Bowie interviewed by Russell Harty, 1973

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson

Producer

• 5,249 posts

Posted June 16 2003 - 07:22 AM

Hooray! Guess I'll keep my Bnet membership a little longer in the hopes that'll get me better tickets!Posted Image

I've seen Bowie way more than anyone else: 58 times as of last year. However, Springsteen is catching up, as I should get to my 50th Bruce concert this September. I guess Bowie was worried that Bruce might surpass him on my list so he decided to tour! Posted Image
Colin Jacobson
http://www.dvdmg.com

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Mike Broadman

Mike Broadman

Producer

• 4,956 posts

Posted June 16 2003 - 08:58 AM

I liked Heathen a lot, so I look forward to the new album.