What's new

Questions for those who subscribe to Netflix. (1 Viewer)

Adam Portrais

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Adam Portrais
I'd like to know the average of movies you get from Netflix. Are they usually pretty fast about getting the movies out to you? How long does it usually take them to get the movie you sent back? Any info would be great, thanks.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
It hasn't even been an hour since you posted this thread. Sunday nights are slow.

You may want to search for prior thread about Netflix in this forum (the Retail and Wholesale Vendors Feedback area). There are a lot of them.

M.

Jeff Gross

Second Unit
I get about 12 per month. When I send a movie back, NetFlix gets it the next day and I usually receive another movie the following day. I've been using NetFlix about a year and a half and have been very happy with the service.

Brent Bridgeman

Second Unit
Real Name
Brent Bridgeman
It really depends upon where you live and if Netflix has a distribution center nearby. There's one about 15 miles from where I live, so my turnaround is usually only about 2-3 days after mailing back the viewed DVD. Before they opened that center, it took a bit longer.

Dave Gorman

Supporting Actor
I live in Council Bluffs, IA. My Netflix distribution center is Minneapolis, ~350 miles away. So far this year I've turned around 83 DVD's. Average turnaround time (them to me + me to them) is 5.2 days.

Users who are viewing this thread