What's new

Seattle Tacoma Movie night (1 Viewer)

Tommy_C

Stunt Coordinator
Ok lets do another dinner and a movie. It is fun to meet the people you talk with on here and share ideas. I am open to having another one at my home if anyone wants to come. Email me and let me know.

[email protected]

TC

Tommy_C

Stunt Coordinator
Great, also give me a head count if you want to attend. I need to know when to close the ticket booth.

TC

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
Count my wife and I in weekends would work best for us. Though depending on how her hours are it may just be me coming.

Jeremy

Ben Harpold

Agent
I would be up for another gathering. Depending on when it was, it might just be me. But my wife would like to come if scheduling permits.

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
unfortunately my shift has been moved around and now I have Wednesdays/Thursdays off and work till 11:45pm on all other days and my wife has Thursdays off as well so I doubt we'll be able to make any meets any time soon.

JeremyFr - we could start a "non-standard workweek hometheatre meet" forum... actually it seems that more people then not, work crazy times. Think of the money you'll save by not having a 'night life' ! :) Rob.

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
hehe I was a standard m-f but not with this shift bid though I actually quite enjoy my new hours since I get 2 weekdays off I can get stuff taken care of I am normally not able to do on weekends.

Tommy, can you hear me? Tommy, can you see me? I don't think soooo. Are my tickets still good? Is the popcorn stale? My theater is getting closer to completion and now up and running...

Tommy_C

Stunt Coordinator
Wow totally forgot about the post. Yeah I could do another host. Do you have any progress pictures Rob?

I havn't dove into digital photography as of yet... but with the prices now a days.. no reason not to start. I'll see what I can do. We do host MNF and it's a blast every week. The hi-rez is everything I hoped for and more!

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
ok I wanted my weekends back so now I'm back to standard M-F working 2:15 to 11pm. Let me know if there is going to be a meet or I can even try to get one started if you'd like.

Tommy_C

Stunt Coordinator
I would hold another one, but I need to wait until my drywall repair is done in the hallway from a water leak. I will update when ready.

Tommy, is your drywall dry yet? If not, I'm ready to host 'the Seattle meet'. I'll throw out July 9,10,11 or 12. for starters and we'll see which date works the best for the most. We hope all the regulars can come and a whole bunch of new ones! Rob :)

Tommy_C

Stunt Coordinator
Oh god yeah drywall is long done. July dates work for me, to come over and I could do maybe the week following?

TC

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks