What's new

The funniest website I have ever read. (warped humor required) (1 Viewer)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
No offense but this is like the 5th time this site has appeared here. No ill will, as long as it's new to more & more people
i havent seen it before, so its new to me. just as long as you dont post the 'hello and welcome to last week' image, i wont hold it against you. god that image is awful. "Robert lives with a bunch of hot babes and he porks them whenever he wants" hahaha

CJ

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Yes Christ, I also hate those "1337" images you see on the kiddie gaming boards. ;) Don't worry you won't see them from me.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Well, count me in the "new to me" crowd. Thank you for the link. I have tears in my eyes and my cheeks hurt from smiling. OMG this guy is good. This caption under his friend's picture totally got me:

"He's a lot older than me and almost done with puberty, which is bragable."

Hunter P

Screenwriter
I just picture Reed Rothchild and Dirk Diggler from Boggie Nights as authoring this website.

Darren Davis

Stunt Coordinator
Oh goodness, I haven't seen all of the updated stuff on realultimatepower.com yet so thanks for reminding me about this gem. PumpUp2 put me in tears:D .

Also, Super Greg is cool, but is he any match for Ill Mitch?

www.illmitch.com

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Oh my GOD! I just realized that I recognised the "Real Ultimate Power" logo: Cafepress (the site that they use to make their shirts) uses it on their home page as an example of one of their shirts:
http://www.cafepress.com

:laugh: Too Funny!

p.s. I LOVE the HateMail section :D

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
I distinctly remember reading the Realultimatepower site a couple of years ago because I was reading it on my lunch break at work and I had carrots in my mouth. I started laughing so hard that I actually drooled orange spit on my shirt because I couldn't manage to fully swallow what I was chewing :)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
It seems to be a joke but how do you explain the 'stuntaz' writing on the SUV's winshield?
There is always some "Truth" in every joke. No matter how "funny" they meant it to be, you know they are thinking that they're SO COOL!

Kinda like the guy who says "Hey! Let's do something funny and wear womens clothing!". There's probably a little more to that guys thinking than just a "joke".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks