What's new

Bad Ronald (1 Viewer)

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
Has anyone else out there ever seen a movie called, Bad Ronald. Starring Scott Jacoby and Dabney Coleman. The movie is about this kid who accidently kills a local girl and when he confesses this to his mom she hides him in the bathroom and seals up the door to look like the wall. So now he lives in a hidden bathroom, and his mom has to go away for an operation, Bad Ronald is concerned when she never returns and a new family moves into the house. Ronald slips further and further into insanity as he spies on the family through peepholes and falls in love with the youngest daughter. Sound familiar to anyone? Somebody at Anchor Bay has got to know about this movie, maybe a special edition in the works?;)

Jerry R Colvin

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, I know this movie. Creepy! It was a TV movie from the early 1970s. I actually saw it run late night on some station just a couple of years ago and remembered it from when I was a kid. I don't think it's ever been on video though.

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
Not to thread fart, but am I the only one who saw this an dimmediately thought it was a criticism of Ron Epstein? :b

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
I have it recorded from TV on VHS thanks to my brother. You left out the whole subplot where he uses his magic marker set to create a renaissance-fair-on-acid fantasy world. Truly a bad movie.

I first saw it on a local network that was showing a run of the "worst movies ever", which include Attack of the 50 ft. Woman, The Green Slime, The Thing With Two Heads, Bad Ronald, and something else that I can't remember.

Brad

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
Yeah, I forgot about his drawings all over the room with magic marker. I also remember he kept stealing boiled eggs from their fridge. I seem to have only seen this movie late at night on some obscure channel. Why did someone make this movie? I'm thinking remake on USA or TNT, who should play Bad Ronald? That kid from Malcolm in the middle?

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Wow, I don't remember most of the movie, but I do remember the magic marker part... amazing... I'd like to see this again, it sounds rather creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks