Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Protective screen ?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Bry_DD

Bry_DD

Second Unit

• 345 posts

Posted June 12 2003 - 11:14 AM

Is there an easy way to remove the screen from a Mits 46805 without damaging or scratching those clips? I wanted to remove them because there is a bug in between the screen and the protective screen.Posted Image I was just hoping it'll die so it'll just fall on the bottom but it's been a week now and the damn thing is still there. It's driving me nuts while watching movie and all of a sudden you'll see this bugPosted Image

thanks for any help.
Bry

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Qui-Gon John

Qui-Gon John

Producer

• 3,527 posts

Posted June 12 2003 - 12:16 PM

Think this will get moved to DISPLAY DEVICES forum. I'd like to know how to take the 'reflective' screen off my Pioneer HD-582-SD5. I think that is what causes reflections of lights, etc. I always thought it was the mirror in the back of the RPTV, but others here have said different.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Ray Gutnick

Ray Gutnick

Stunt Coordinator

• 177 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg

Posted June 12 2003 - 02:17 PM

Maybe you were watching "The Ring" Posted Image

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   JohnTKline

JohnTKline

Stunt Coordinator

• 165 posts

Posted June 12 2003 - 04:27 PM

If I didn't have a toddler, I'd definitely take the screen off. But now it's either glare or cookie smears on the shield! John

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users