What's new

Best price for STARGATE season 3? (1 Viewer)

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
What is the best price for Stargate SG-1: Season 3, either at stores, or online?

Anyone know?

Thanks!

Howard Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
northamericandvd.com has it for $38.99.

It's definitely worth waiting until all of next week's circulars are out...last time around there were a number of retail stores that sold the Season Two Box set for under $40.

Howie

Derek Iverson

Stunt Coordinator
It's definitely worth waiting until all of next week's circulars are out...last time around there were a number of retail stores that sold the Season Two Box set for under $40.
Really? I guess I'll wait and see then.

You know of any good places to get Season 1 and Season 2? I was going to order them from DDD or Overstock.

*EDIT*
Hmm... NorthAmericanDVD does have good prices, but they don't tell you the shipping charges upfront and their shipping rate table doesn't say anything about box sets.

If they do it by how many discs are in the box set, then that would come out to $7.50 ($0.50 x 15 discs) for shipping on all three seasons.

Derek Iverson

Stunt Coordinator
Are there any B&M stores that you can buy all three seasons for $40 each from, or at least the first two seasons?

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
With one of the other DVD forums listing sale paper prices ahead of time, it looks like the majority of the major B&M stores don't even have Stargate S3 listed. Best Buy, the only B&M to list it, will be selling all three sets for $49.99 each in most markets.

Howard Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
RE: northamericandvd.com shipping cost.

Derek,

If you check their faq page, I believe it states they count
box sets as one disc in terms of the delivery cost (regardless of how many discs are in the set).

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Box sets/Packs, charged by number of DVDs(Weight of Box/Pack) after set.
Since season 3 is a 5-disc set, that would be around $6.00 for shipping, right? With sales tax that would put it over $47.00 if I'm not mistaken...

Deep Discount has it for $45.76 shipped, but I would love to find it for a final cost under $40.00. I'm strapped right now until my next paycheck (I'm on a quadri-weekly pay period), and the really good sales prices are usually only good for a week...

Derek Iverson

Stunt Coordinator
Deep Discount has it for $45.76 shipped, but I would love to find it for a final cost under $40.00. I'm strapped right now until my next paycheck (I'm on a quadri-weekly pay period), and the really good sales prices are usually only good for a week...
I already mentioned DDD. Overstock.com is cheaper if you need all three seasons though (right now they have free shipping for members).

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Thanks everyone!

Brian, thanks for the message.

Since I'm not a member of Costco, it looks like the best price is online at Deep Discount DVD.

I am a member of Sam's Club, anyone know how much they will have it for?

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Best Buy has each set for $50. If you buy 2 sets you get $20 off, if you buy all 3 you get $40 off.

I'm waiting for the weekly roundup to see if I can do better.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks