What's new

A 'Sneek Peak' of what's to come... (1 Viewer)

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Here's a teaser for you folks:

Shortly I'll be sharing A LOT of what took place to get to this point! :D And I mean A LOT...

Stay tuned....

E

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Thanks Dan...I see you're not too far away, just north of me in Maple Valley...cool! :D I must give all the credit to my beautiful bride for sewing those amazing curtians...I'll describe everything in detail soon!

E

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Howdy! :D Actually I've gotten my gear from all over...and in fact not one piece of equipment that is in the theater is from Mag....though my DVD player in the family room is from Mag!

E

David Preston

Supporting Actor
Erik That looks outstanding can't wait for more pics. Mark that is one big room your set up looks great also. Is that a attic bedroom? Keep up the good work.

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Thanks Mark...the Z1 is amazing for the price! You're going to love it! ;)

David and Thomas, thanks for the kind words too. Updates coming as soon as I finish my term paper...MBA student who can't wait to graduate!!!:)

E

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Chris: Sorry man...I was just so stinkin' proud of my wife's handy-work I just had to share...I'm thinking by this weekend I'll have my website updated to bring everyone current on the happening's that resulted in these pics which includes....redesign of equipment cabinet, install motorized curtains, build projector mount, install projector, build and install curtain valance, etc....

E

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Neil: Da-Lite HCCV (High Contrast Cinema Vision) 92" Perm-Wall...it's a grey screen...Stewart was too rich for my blood! :frowning: But the picture is absolutely stunning...and yes, many screen shots are coming too...:D

E

Trace Ahlers

Stunt Coordinator
Hello from another neighbor.
I run the Cool Beans Espresso shop in front of Mega Foods grocery on Hosmer in S. Tacoma.
Stop on by and I'll buy you a drink.
Trace:emoji_thumbsup:

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Trace: Hey Neighbor! I've never been in the area...but I'll try and stop in and say "Hi!" I love a good cup o'Joe! :D

E

BrianKR

Second Unit
W-O-W Erik that is simply A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

That is one HUGE upgrade (FP and ML's) you did.
The curtains your wife made you are incredible!

My wife has been a huge help with my HT room I am building (my layout is very similar to yours). She decided the paint colors, carpet and she helped with the molding and the riser layout, but she is drawling the line at curtains (I showed her this thread) :frowning: She said she is horrible with a sewing machine.

Are you done upgrading for a while? ;)

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Thanks Brian! If she can sew in a straight line, then she can do it! :D Ya gotta encourage her like I did...by allowing her to buy a new sewing machine! ;)

And yes...upgrades are WAY done for a while....unless...LOL!

E

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Erik you nut, you went and did it again!:D Lookin good there bud. Can't wait to read all about it on your site.

And by the way I FINALLY got some rope light channel. HD said they were being phased out, so with that said I bought every piece they had.:D

Oh, and I'm mad at you for lying to me. Your website made it out to be oh so simple to install the rope light in the channel. Maaannnn, I broke into a sweat trying to get that stuff into that damn channel!!:angry: :D

But I must say that that the end result does look quite good, so for that I must thank you.:emoji_thumbsup: :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation199
Recent bookmarks