What's new

Target Woes (1 Viewer)

Ed Faver

Second Unit
Anyone else try to get Once Upon a Time... at Target today? Was in two different NJ Target stores before 10 AM & found rainchecks at both. Apparently, they got about a half-dozen of the title. Plenty of Robin Hood sets, though...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
No sight of OUATIA at my nearby Target yesterday. So I bought it from Best Buy (along with The Right Stuff for the $5 discount for buying 2 of the new WB releases, combined price of $35).

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I also had trouble finding the new WB SE's anywhere...Wal-Mart didn't have them, a call to Target revealed they weren't there, Costco didn't get them, and Borders had gotten 5 copies of each except OUATIA but their SALE price was $19.99...too high. CC left a bad taste in my mouth, so I skipped them. Besides, BB's price was better on these. Luckily, Best Buy did indeed have stock on them...except OUATIA (noone had that one, that I saw). I grabbed RS and RH:PoT for now, and may go back for the others.

Two of my Target contacts for prices told me that stock on this stuff didn't show up (well, one only mentioned OUATIA) at any location.

I imagine there was a production issue that prevented Warner from being able to fill all the orders. Get rainchecks where appropriate and keep checking back.

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
Does everyone else's Target not distribute sales flyers anymore? Mine just puts one in the glass case at the front of the store, and thats it. Makes it tougher to pricematch.

I did get a paper on Sunday (for some strange reason) so I'll be going to BB today to get OUATIA. I'm going to wait on the others.

Ben Seibert

Stunt Coordinator
I still received the Target circular, some weeks one will be missing, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread