What's new

Futurama 6/8 (1 Viewer)

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
I LOVED this episode. Two Benders!? Two Zoidbergs!? This episode had to be good.
"All hail King Zoidberg!"
Anybody know the schedule for the rest of the un-aired episodes? Three weeks of Futurama in a row has me spoiled.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I kept hoping they'd throw in "human" bender in the robot universe (as a tribute to the old show where Bender became human). That would have been fun.

And yes, the 2 Zoidbergs were GREAT :D Like 2 kids playing together.

Joel C

Screenwriter
Three weeks? Wasn't this only the second new episode in a row, following the one where Leela went nuts due to bee sting?

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Yeah, the blue Zoidberg was great, just like in nature there are the occasional blue lobster....

I wonder how Matt G got the idea of a crustacean in Futurama, I must say Zoidberg is like my favorite character, he's got some really out there storylines that are insanely funny.

Jay

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Doh! It's been back for 2 or 3 weeks? Arrrggghhh!!! I stopped looking for it. I thought it was gone for good, or at least next year. How are Frye anf Leela getting along? Are they a couple? Last I saw it lookes like they were gonna hook up!

Ric

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Next Sunday we get an episode entitled "Three Hundred Big Boys". Here's a synopsis:

As a result of Zapp Brannigan's victory over the Arachnid homeworld, Richard Nixon's head gives everyone a $300 refund from the silk surplus. Leela, the Professor, Bender, and Fry find wacky ways to spend the money. When things gets too hot at Zapp's celebration dinner, Fry saves the day.

After that, Fox still has five unaired episodes to get to:

Bender Should Not Be Allowed On TV
Bend Her
Obsoletely Fabulous
Spanish Fry
The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings

More info available
here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads