What's new

Delay on my Sound System (1 Viewer)

Matthew Jon

Auditioning
I have a JVC 8000 and I just recently bought the Eagle's HELL FREEZES OVER Tour DVD and noticed that the Actions are coming before the Words/Music. When they hit the drum or strum the guitar or sing the words I hear the Voice/Drums/Guitar about a .250 secs after. In the Interview part of the DVD everything is normal.

Before all this I bought the New Led Zeppelin DVD, and the vocals and the Action is IN SYNC.

I have a delay setup on the Rear and center Speakers, but this can not change in the reverse as I have the lowest set to 0. There is no - value on the Delay.

What can I do or is it the DVD. I have only heard this DVD for about 15 minutes on my lunch break and did not have too much time to really look into it.

Matt

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
This happened to me about a month after i got my DVD player, a Hitachi. Basically, what I was told, is that the software that DVD maufacturers use is constantly upgrading. The drivers inside your DVD player can cope up until a certain point.

I sent an email to Hitachi, and they told us to call their help number. All we needed to do was punch in a couple keys on the remote, check the version, and they sent us an upgrade CD in the mail. All we had to do was pop the CD in the drive, and let the player do the rest.

Haven't had a problem since...

If anyone wants to prove me wrong, or help me out a bit with my explanation, please, feel free to do so...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks