Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

TV/Movie Actors agent numbers?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   DeathStar1

DeathStar1

Producer

• 3,291 posts

Posted June 04 2003 - 02:06 AM

What's the best way to track these down? StarArchive.com has fan mail addresses, but most are badly out of date for the people who I want to contact.

I'm basically trying to track down the 4 main members of the Ghostbuster cast for insterviews and opinions on this comic book revival.

Thanks Posted Image.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Scott Kimball

Scott Kimball

Screenwriter

• 1,500 posts

Posted June 04 2003 - 03:01 AM

I'm pretty sure Murray is represented by CAA, and it would be a good bet that the others are, too.

CAA's website displays only general agency contact info:
http://www.caa.com/

You would probably need some kind of press credentials to even get your request passed on, but it may be worth a call to CAA.

-Scott

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 7,026 posts

Posted June 04 2003 - 03:03 AM

Neil, I have been sending 3x5 blank cards to actors for the past five years to have them sign. The best way to get their info is to contact the Screen Actors Guild in LA. Call 323-549-6737. You only get 3 actors info per call. You just give them the actors name and they will give you the agent or contact number. Do yourself a favor and contact the agent before writing or sending anything. Sometimes the info is out of date. If you have any questions about this just email me. Hope this helps. Todd ps-A funny story is that sometimes you get the actors phone number. This has happened more than a few times to me. If I get a message machine I will usually hang up. I don't want to bother them personally.
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users