Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

No Bonus DVD from BB online pre-orders for Die Another Day :(

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Dan Lindley

Dan Lindley

Second Unit

• 396 posts

Posted June 03 2003 - 02:49 PM

Hi,

As those of you who preordered Bond DAD from BB are now aware, there is no bonus disk as promised. Their website says: "Pre-order it and get an exclusive bonus DVD
and a $5 in-store coupon!"

I got the coupon, but no DVD. I'm contacting CS tomorrow, and wanted to spread the word. Give em heck!

Dan

Here is their ad with the above wording. Print it before they take it down: http://www.bestbuy.c...sp?m=270&p=3402
Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human beings if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelings about nuclear combat.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Dan Lindley

Dan Lindley

Second Unit

• 396 posts

Posted June 05 2003 - 08:48 AM

No word of anything positive in what I just heard from BB:
" Thank you for contacting Best Buy about your recent James Bond preorder. I'm Stephen with Customer Care.

We appreciate your concern about your James Bond Promotion, and we're happy to let you know that it's currently being investigated by our Research & Solutions team."

Dan
Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human beings if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelings about nuclear combat.