Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

ANNOUNCE: ReplacePCR Open Beta

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   David Broome

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator

• 226 posts

Posted June 03 2003 - 02:47 PM

I am developing a replacement program for the software that ships with the PCR. Though it isn't anywhere near complete, I'd like to open up a public beta so people can help me along.

Rather than send out emails with information, or rely on forum posts, I have set up a quick-and-dirty wep page dedicated to ReplacePCR and any other PCR developement. You can go to http://www.davidbroo...age.asp?Page=88 to get to this page. From there you can download Beta 1 in either a setup package or just the exe and database.

Feel free to visit the forums and post away with any problems or suggestions, or to email me directly.

Here is a brief list of the features that are implemented in this Beta:
1) Songs I Like and Artisits I Like (allows you to change to another channel when a song or artist you like comes on, and have the option of returning to your current channel when the song you like is over, or just staying where you changed to)
2) Songs I Don't Like and Artists I Don't Like (allows you to jump off a channel when a song you don't like is own, and have the option of jumping back after the bad song is over, or staying where you jumped to).
3) Unlimited Favorites List creation, with the ability to change order of channels
4) Minimize to the sytem tray
5) Sleep Timer
6) Option to continue the PCR playing when you exit the program (great for logging off at night with a sleep timer on)
7) Keeps track of how many times a song has been played when the player was on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users