Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

6thAve vs etronics

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Douglas Pe

Douglas Pe

Extra

• 20 posts

Posted June 02 2003 - 02:37 AM

Hi, I was thinking of ordering a Kenwood VR-7070 from either 6th Ave or etronics. The unit is approximately $25 more total at etronics. I have read numerous reviews of both companies and most seem to be fairly positive. I feel I have read enough to make a decision but I respect the opinions of the people on this forum and if anyone can tell me any personal experiences with either I would greatly appreciate it.

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben

Studio Mogul

• 21,769 posts

Posted June 02 2003 - 03:10 AM

Moving this to Vendor Feedback. I also recommend search in that forum for previous posts on these two etailers.

M.
COMPLETE list of my disc reviews.       HTF Rules / 200920102011 Film Lists

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Kevin McCurdy

Kevin McCurdy

Stunt Coordinator

• 184 posts

Posted June 02 2003 - 10:30 AM

I ordered a Pioneer VSX-D912K receiver and a AR HC6 Six Piece speaker set Thursday morning from Etronics. Both shipped the same day(Thursday). Received them today double boxed via UPS as scheduled. I already have everything setup and running, both items were in new condition sealed in the original manufacturers packaging. The whole order was smooth and painless without any problems. I'd definately order from Etronics again after this positive experience. I've not order from 6th Ave., so I can't comment on them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users