What's new

Everwood - Pilot alert (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
For those late to the Everwood party, the WB is re-running the pilot for the show tonight (Monday) at its normal 9 p.m. EDT timeslot.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Hey, I really enjoyed the pilot.

Does Nina have a newborn as well as Sam? For the life of me, I can't recall Nina's baby on the show, but Nina was definitely pregnant on the pilot.

Also, is it just me, or is Mr. Irv a dead ringer for Shrek? It's uncanny!

RobertW

Supporting Actor
nina acts as a surrogate mother for other women of the area. it's the plot point of a later episode.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Ah, that makes sense.

Ephraim's wet dream was good for some chuckles as well. Gregory Smith is a good young actor.

If they ever needed to cast a young Fred (from Angel), they should use Vivien Cardone (Delia).

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
So I taped this show yesterday to give it a whirl. I need a new summer show, plus I wanted to see Lucy's wedding on 7th Heaven (man am i outta the loop on that show--didn't recognize half the people & it's only been maybe 2 years since I last saw it).

Back on track, it's a nice show. Some really good moments to it. I think I'll keep taping it to give me something new to watch.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I only started watching Everwood during the rerun stretch in after February, but what I've seen, I've liked very much, so getting to catch up with the early episodes is good thing for the summer rerun blues.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks