What's new

Babylon 5 Season 3, best price? (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Anyone seen a cheaper price (than ~ $64) for the upcoming Babylon 5 Season 3 boxset? Playcentric has the $64 price, and Amazon is around $68 with STL.

danak

Second Unit
From Patrick Sun:
Anyone seen a cheaper price (than ~ $64) for the upcoming Babylon 5 Season 3 boxset? Playcentric has the $64 price, and Amazon is around $68 with STL.
DVDsoon (www.dvdsoon.com) has it for $55.60 (74.98 Canadian) plus shipping (unless you get enough to meeting the free shipping threshold)

Dana

Brian E

Screenwriter
How is DVD Soon shipping wise? Amazon.ca has it for about $61 US plus shipping (and you can usually find a $10CAN off coupon). I wouldn't mind cheaper, but they've gotten me my first two sets within a few days of release. I don't want to wait a month to get it just to save $5.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I ordered the last set from DVDsoon and it came about a week Later no biggie I'm not in a hurry. I wait to preorder thou since they charge your card immediately

danak

Second Unit
DVDSoon's shipping is about $2.70 ($1.60CAD) per item. They have free shipping for customers outside Canada for orders of $100CAD or more. Also, you can use the coupon code dvdps2 to get $4CAD off a $50CAD order (1 use per customer, 2 DVD minimum, expires 05/31/03. BTW, CAD = Canadian Dollars

Dana

DaveGTP

Senior HTF Member
I will probably pre-order @ Suncoast using my replay card when they have another triple points weekend. Suncoast's price for B5 is $79.99 the week it comes out. With triple points I got and got about $12.00 in gift certificates out of it (about 2.4*$5 ). This gives me an effective price of $67-68, and I make sure I get it the day of release. I did this for B5:S2. And if I get some floaters (which B5 is notorious for), I can take it back to Suncoast, they have very good customer service and return policies.

Since I have taken up a fondness for some anime these days (and it is hard to find new anime at a good price), I just have to buy some anime on sale with my GCs. Just a suggestion for anyone with a replay card for the occasional Suncoast/Media Play purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks