Jump to content



Sign up for a free account to remove the pop-up ads

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.


Photo
- - - - -

ISF Calibration in Northern Virginia?


  • You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   MikeShea

MikeShea

    Agent



  • 28 posts
  • Join Date: Mar 01 2003

Posted May 28 2003 - 02:21 AM

I have a Mitsubishi 55819 55" HDTV I have had for about a year. I love the set, and regularly calibrate brightness, contrast, color, sharpness, and convergence with the THX Optimizer. I think its time to go into the big-leagues, though. I am interested in finding out who I might contact about ISF calibration in the Northern Virginia area. I primarly watch DVDs, about 95% of the time, the other 5% being Xbox or Playstation 2 gaming. I don't watch any other sources, no HDTV for me yet. Anyone have any suggestions? How about an estimated cost? Thanks!
Mike Shea
http://liquidtheater.com/
mshea@liquidtheater.com

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Gregg Loewen

Gregg Loewen

    Video Standards Instructor, THX Ltd.



  • 6,369 posts
  • Join Date: Nov 09 1999
  • Real Name:Gregg Loewen
  • LocationNew England

Posted May 28 2003 - 02:31 AM

Chuck Williams is an excellent calibrator that works out of the DC area. He can be accessed via www.lionav.com

If he cant help you out give me an email and I can assist you.

regards

Gregg

The Sonodome - circa 2001
The Newest Sonotube - circa 2001
Gregg's DVDs updated...sometimes
Lion Audio Video Consultants usually current


#3 of 3 OFFLINE   MikeShea

MikeShea

    Agent



  • 28 posts
  • Join Date: Mar 01 2003

Posted May 28 2003 - 08:10 AM

Thanks for the info. I will contact Chuck.
Mike Shea
http://liquidtheater.com/
mshea@liquidtheater.com




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users