Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Markdowns announced for Law & Order S1 and BTTF Trilogy

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,386 posts

Posted May 27 2003 - 11:28 AM

Universal today listed two new promotions in their retailer information network:

The first is scheduled for 8/26, and goes by the subject of "Law & Order: The First Year New Low Price". Details on this promo shows a new SRP of $59.98. Incidently, this is the same as the street date for the two new "best of" L&O releases.

The second is scheduled for 9/2, and goes by the subject of "Back to the Future: The Complete Trilogy New Low Price". The details show an SRP of "N.S.R.P."...which I don't know what it means. "No SRP"? "New SRP"? "Neato SRP"? Whatever it stands for, Universal obviously means for it to indicate a "New Low Price". Posted Image

Anyone who's gone without these releases will have no excuse now! Posted Image
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   Mark Lemmond

Mark Lemmond

Stunt Coordinator

• 50 posts

Posted May 27 2003 - 02:31 PM

David, Any idea what the new price for the Back To The Future Trilogy will be? I held off getting it the first time because of the problems with sizing on the sequals and just haven't gotten around to it since then but if the price is pretty good I might go ahead and get it. Thanks, Mark
"People think that Hell is fire and brimstone and the Devil poking you in the butt with a pitchfork, but it's not. Hell is when you should have walked away, but you didn't. " My Collection DVD Spot version

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   Richard Waller

Richard Waller

Second Unit

• 252 posts

Posted May 27 2003 - 02:34 PM

I wonder what the odds are that the V.2 will be available at the B&Ms when the 9/2 markdown goes into effect.

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   David Coleman

David Coleman

Supporting Actor

• 763 posts

Posted May 27 2003 - 05:10 PM

Wow! At this price I'd seriously consider purchasing the first season and if the price remained the same subsequent seasons too!!

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   Jussi Tarvainen

Jussi Tarvainen

Second Unit

• 382 posts

Posted May 27 2003 - 06:37 PM

Sounds good. If the BTTF set has the "V2" editions, I'll wait until the price drop before I re-purchase the set.
Fielding Mellish: "We fell in love. Well, I fell in love - she just stood there."
-Bananas (1971)

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   David Lambert

David Lambert

Executive Producer

• 11,386 posts

Posted May 27 2003 - 11:06 PM

Mark, need you even ask? If I had the price, or even a hint of it, I would have said so right off the bat!
DAVE/Memphis, TN

...Want to see your favorite show on DVD?

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph

Producer

• 4,042 posts

Posted May 27 2003 - 11:22 PM

I'm going to buy Law and Order once this goes into effect. Already have Back to the Future.
My Collection

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users