What's new

Led Zeppelin DVD and CD, Best Deal? (1 Viewer)

Chris Farmer

Screenwriter
Was wondering what peopel had found for the best deals on the new Led Zeppelin DVD and How the West Was Won CD sets? Is Circuit City's both for $30 as good as it gets or have you all beat it somewhere? Thanks.

David James

Stunt Coordinator
Target has both them for $15.99 each which, for me, is good enough as I'll eat the difference in gas going to CC.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Someone must have underestimated the popularity of this DVD. I went to 4 stores today and didn't find a copy anywehere.

Todd Schnell

Second Unit
Marty you said it! I figured it would be no problem picking this up on release day at a good price. I went to 2 Circuit City stores, Best Buy, Target, & Wal-Mart. No luck.
This DVD was a quadruple platinum pre-order. You would think that would have been a clue to stock up. Go figure.
I got a rain check from Target for the $15.99 sale price. Hope they get more soon.

Todd

Wayne W

Stunt Coordinator
I grabbed one of the two copies left at the first Target I went to. It was placed in an odd spot as well. It wasn't even with the other DVDs and it took some searching to find it.

Duncan Reno

Agent
For those of you still hunting for it. The CC in WPB FL just received a shipment today. They received about 20 of both the dvd and cd. They had just brought out the box and I had to wait for them to apply the price tags. Maybe other CC's will receive more today as well.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
My Target didn't have any DVDs left. They were placed in front of one of the CD aisles along with other CDs. There were two copies of the CD left though.

~T

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
I saw it in the FYE store in the mall today. DVD is $20 with a $5 rebate (so $15 net price). CD was $18 after rebate. Don't know how long the rebate offer lasts... today may be last day. fye.com does not mention rebates.
They had several other new release dvds that were $14.99 after $5 rebate.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
I got a raincheck from Target and Best Buy. The clerk at Target wasn't sure they would be restocking this. Best Buy has a system where you get an email reminder when copies arrive.

I am hoping the new shipment arrives soon. My soon is really bugging about this.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
My local Target and Best Buy were both sold out over the weekend. Costco had plenty of copies for $17.99 (DVD) and $18.99 (CD).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks