Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

32" direct view TV's <21" deep

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   John B.

John B.

Stunt Coordinator

• 54 posts

Posted May 24 2003 - 10:43 AM

Having trouble finding a TV that will fit in my entertainment center. Depth seems to be the constricting factor for 32" sets like I'm looking for. I had hoped to get a Sony, but just came back from Best Buy and the KV32FS100 they had is closer to 23" deep, so it won't fit! Right now I have a 27" set in there. And am only looking to spend <$750 and want a 32" set w/ closed captioning capability and a flat screen preferably (like the trinitron/wega sony's). Any ideas? Thanks

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs

Executive Producer

• 16,727 posts

Posted May 25 2003 - 08:08 AM

Trying to ram a square peg through a round hole, it seems. Instead of limiting your TV options to what the "entertainment center" can accommodate, why not do it the other way around? In other words, get the TV you want along with an appropriate stand and then reassess the "entertainment center" situation later.

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Kevin C Brown

Kevin C Brown

Producer

• 5,713 posts

Posted May 25 2003 - 09:15 AM

Check out Toshiba. Usually they are a little less deeper than Sony's.
If it's not worth waiting until the last minute to do, then it's not worth doing.

KevinVision 7.1 ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users