What's new

Freddie got Fingered glitch. (1 Viewer)

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
The whole movie plays fine with the normal audio but when I play it with the laugh track from the world premiere my Sony DVP-S530D player goes beserk. After the 20th Century Fox Home Video title card plays before the movie starts, one of the Freddie Got Fingered screensavers comes up and the time jumps to 1:33 and then it jumps to 1:50 as the 20th CF logo from the film comes up. The movie would appear to play fine from this point on as long as I don't fast forward. If I fast forward it freezes up when I press play and starts from the beginning of the chapter.
Now since the regular version of the movie plays fine and except for the quirky start of the laugh track version it plays fine if I don't try to fast forward, am I right in deducing that this must be a player related issue? This kind of problem couldn't be due to a defective disk could it. Can someone please confirm this for me?

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
I actually was hoping someone would confirm my logic in deducing that this is a player based issue due to the situation I described above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks