What's new

The HTF Eating Accomplishments Thread (1 Viewer)

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Two requirements:
1. You actually ate that much food
2. No cunning linguist stories. :D

Well, my metabolism has finally slowed down, and I find myself eating less and less food and exercising a hell of a lot more than I used to.

But man, this past weekend, my friends and I reminisced about the good old days when we ate like mountains and kings. Here are some of my accomplishments (or plain feats of stupidity depending on your view :) ).

High School, sophomore 95-96
- I ate a whole large Stuffed Crust Pizza.

High School, senior 97-97
- A Wendy's Triple (double the meat) and an order of nuggets.

College, Senior year 01-02
- The Montgomery Inn in Cincy is the best damn place to get ribs. I ate an entire sampler appetizer platter (meatballs, shrimp, small round tomatoes, crab cakes), a salad (using their BBQ sauce as dressing), a full rack of ribs, and 3/4 of a baked potato.

It's 4:12 in the morning, and I'm starving. :laugh:

I'm amazed that I'm five eleven and weigh only 210 pounds.

Shane Bos

Second Unit
okay here it goes:

2 - large Pizza Hut pizza's

Wendy's Grand Slam 4 patties + biggie frosty and chicken nuggets.

A&W Animal burger (a double teen burger with 5 extra patties) an order of onion rings a large milkshake.

12 hot dogs with buns and fixings

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Montgomery Inn definitly has the best ribs.
I'm 5'11 and weight 220, I'm so my girlfriend and my family are calling me fat boy. I used to really be into body building, but just don't have the time to hit the gym anymore. So my stomach is stinking out further than my chest. NOT GOOD.

I honestly can't remember big eating binges. But I do remember big drinking binges. For instance I remember drinking 72 ounces of beer, a pint of hennesey (out the bottle), and then a couple of drinks of this other stuff, in like 2 and a half hours.

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
In college, forced by manager to leave Sizzler after my 8th plate of all-you-can eat shrimp. (w 10 oz steak, salad, potato,etc)

Weight at the time: 185 lbs (6ft tall)

mark alan

Supporting Actor
25 pieces of pizza at a buffet (eating contest)

12 pack of beer in one hour (on a dare, not recommended)

brentl

Senior HTF Member
164oz of water in 2 hours on a dare.

If I have known then that I could have died from 2 much water I probably wouldn't have.

Brent

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
12 pack of beer in one hour (on a dare, not recommended)
Thats funny, proably beause I've been there.:D

Brent , I think I heard that before. It still strikes me as strange that you can die from drinking too much water.

Erik_C

Stunt Coordinator
9 lbs of prime rib, on all-you-can-eat Tuesday, back in 1998. I still hold the restaurant's all-time record. I was 23 at the time. I was 6'0", 180 back then.

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
Buffalo NY 1978 at Uncle John's, all you can eat pancakes, I ate 18 of those thick and chewy things.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Erik... 9 *pounds* of prime rib? Man, I love beef... but that's just crazy! :)

Hmmm. I'm in the same boat as Dome. Slowed metabolism... don't eat like I used to, but have to work out WAY more. Grrr.

Let's see. This is all high school/college era...

4 Arby's Beef 'N Cheddar sandwiches, large fries, large iced tea, and then finished off my buddies sandwich he couldn't finish.

Entire large pizzas. Far too often. :)

Triple Wendy's burgers, with fries AND a baked potato AND a large drink. (I had a triple again last week... first time in ages. I felt like I couldn't MOVE. Maximum is now a double.) :)

14 good-sized pieces of fish at a regular Tuesday-night all-you-can-eat fish 'n chips place. And they didn't kick me out. ;)

Side note: Anyone who kicks a patron out for eating too much at an "all you can eat" promotion needs to have their head examined. AND I'd be lodging complaints. :) Yeesh.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

It happens. My cousin once got shut-off at the local AYCE chinese buffet.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
It happens. My cousin once got shut-off at the local AYCE chinese buffet.
Jeez.. that's just ridiculous.

Man... I just re-read my own list.

.. I'm amazed I made it out of the 80's without a heart attack... or at least high cholesterol. :) Kinda glad I can't each that much anymore! :D

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I thought I had some good stories (until I read this thread) :eek:

This might not be in the same category, but remember McDonalds Shamrock Shakes? Those NASTY, thick Green Mint things...Since they only used to carry them for a week (around St. Pat's Day) a friend of mine wanted to see how many he could drink during the short time it was available. By the end of the week and his 24th Large Shamrock shake, he was puking bright green vomit.

:D

I remember him yelling "I'm SO Sick! But it's SO pretty!"

Chris Moe

Screenwriter
Two Jack in the Box Ultimate Cheese Burgers and a large order of curly fry's. That was back in high-school.

Freshman year of college; 21 shots of Tequilla in an hour and fifteen minutes. Didn't puke :)

mark alan

Supporting Actor
21 shots of Tequilla in an hour and fifteen minutes. Didn't puke

Piece of cake. trust me, do a 12 pack of beer in an hour and you will puke. Your stomach can't handle that much volume.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks