Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

X-Files Season 7 packaging question

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 PaulP

PaulP

Producer

• 3,291 posts

Posted May 21 2003 - 04:59 PM

Just got my X-Files Season 7 from Amazon.ca. Everything's great but just one minor quibble. I bought all the previous seasons from Amazon.com, so this was my first X-Files set from Canada, although it's identical. Well not quite. All the previous sets had the back sheet rubber-glued to the case and this one has it just glued. Anyone else's set like this? It's no big deal, but all six of the previous sets I removed that sheet and put it inside the case, and this one just hangs there. Plus it's awkwardly glued on just one side so it kinda flaps around. Weird. I'm afraid to try to remove it, cause I don't wanna damage the case. I guess I'll just leave it as it is, but I was just wondering if it's just me or if all the cases were like this.

#2 of 5 EricSunde

EricSunde

Stunt Coordinator

• 59 posts

Posted May 21 2003 - 05:32 PM

Mine was rubber-glued, and came off just like the others, although they always do make me nervous.
"Oh, no no no. What I just got is that you're like a total jacked up freaky-deaky crazy pants!!"
-Dr. Venture, The Venture Brothers

#3 of 5 Arnie G

Arnie G

Supporting Actor

• 662 posts

Posted May 22 2003 - 12:31 AM

Mine was rubber too.Posted Image
I've got my own Toto

#4 of 5 Jim Douglas

Jim Douglas

Second Unit

• 252 posts

Posted May 22 2003 - 03:10 AM

Got mine from North American DVD and it looked like the rubber glue stuff till it got half way off then it was stuck like glue. It tore the little back cover paper and left glue and white paper on the case Posted Image . I used Goo Be Gone on it and it took it all off with no damage to the case.
Jim

#5 of 5 DeborahK

DeborahK

Supporting Actor

• 531 posts

Posted May 22 2003 - 11:19 AM

So was mine ...

Deborah