What's new

Name a show (that lasted less than one season) you wished was not cancelled?... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Everyone can name dozens of shows that were cancelled after one season. But, what shows would you wanted saved that were cancelled before even getting a full season.

My choices:
-VENGEANCE UNLIMITED (Michael Madsen was awesome)
-FIREFLY
-FREAKY LINKS

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
The $treet. Alright, I confess...I couldn't get enough of Jennifer Connelly before she became heyebrow. ;)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
The Sports Slaughtered
---------------------------------
Firefly
Space Above and Beyond
Earth 2

Alien Nation-victim of Barry "The Killer" Diller

Battlestar Galactica (which ABC later regretted cancelling and punished us with G80 instead)

Lone Gunmen
Otherworld (OK, I was 8 when this was on, don't know if it was ACTUALLY good)
V- The Series (Fun to heckle)

There are others but those are off the top of my head

BTW Studios, any and all of the above are instant purchases for me, be sure to include cliffhanger resolutions for all the series that had no ending.

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
Assuming a full season is 22 episodes, then:

* Freaks and Geeks
* Undeclared
* Mulholland Drive (never made it past the pilot, would love to see where Lynch would have taken it as a series)

Josh Vichness

Auditioning
Just from this year alone:

Greg the Bunny
Andy Richter (is this officially cancelled?)
Miracles
Mr. Sterling
Undeclared

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
The critic...seems like there is only 10 shows which are repeated

Action - never laughed so hard in my life

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Didn't "Philly" that had Kim Delaney playing the lawyer get canned mid season? I didn't see very many posts on it but I liked her character and a few others on there. I'm sure we'll see them in other series.

Mike Slade

Second Unit
I will give my vote for Freaks and Geeks. That show was great. Also, from this season, Hidden Hills. Got to love NBC

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
The Lone Gunmen - I'm really starting to miss "The X-Files", as bland as it was towards the end, and I think this show would have been great had they just let it grow and get the previous X-Files timeslot.

I wanted the prime time soap "Titans" from a few years ago to keep going too.

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
Anyone remember "Nightmare Cafe" with Robert Englund? I have the vaguest of memories about that short-lived show, but it was the first and really only thing that popped in my head.

Chris

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Cupid (What can I say, a big Jeremy Piven fan here)
Probe
Space: Above And Beyond

Jason

florence franks

Stunt Coordinator
Odd as seems to say, at least for me as I dont like many new shows I was upset Glory Days got canned so fast.
I understand there would run dry on murder every episode in todays age but could very well do x-files thing or something new. Besides it really did not even get chance, just like that Chris Carter show was canned so amazing fast. I sure you guys can remind me of its name, I forgot. It would be really cool seen these on dvd, as there few episodes we did not even seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks