Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

XWX20B models

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Chris Paulson

Chris Paulson

Extra

• 18 posts

Posted May 20 2003 - 07:55 AM

I have been longin' for a bigscreen for quite a while now but due to my current living situation (the fact that I move apartment to apartment annually)I don't think I will be looking to purchase one for a couple of years. Once I get into a more "permanent" location, I look to make a purchase.

Just curious if anybody has looked into these models from Hitachi and reason why they have/haven't looked at them.

Basically, I was wondering if it because of the price and what else you could purchase for that amount, or if it is because you can find equal performing models for a lot less.

I was also wonder about whether buying a tv with the HD converter built into the TV this "early" in the HDTV stages of life is a good idea or go with the HD monitor with the set-top box is a better idea?

Like I said, it will be a couple of years before I make a purchase, but I like to be as educated as possible before making a large purchase so many variables.

thanks.