Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

offline files stored where?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 of 7 OFFLINE   Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds

Producer

• 3,597 posts

Posted May 16 2003 - 08:27 AM

in using windows xp, where exactly do the offline files get stored? i can see the link that i saved in the offline web pages folder, but its just a link, where are the html and images themselves? any help is much appreciated. CJ
And then when I feel so stuffed I can't eat anymore, I just use the restroom! And then I CAN eat more!

#2 of 7 OFFLINE   John Watson

John Watson

Screenwriter

• 1,937 posts

Posted May 17 2003 - 02:13 AM

I've always been curious about the very interesting Charlemagne quote. Is that from a book?

I'm sorry I know nothing about the subject you are questioning, but perhaps a little thread bump will produce more viewings Posted Image

#3 of 7 OFFLINE   Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds

Producer

• 3,597 posts

Posted May 17 2003 - 07:02 AM

[quote] I've always been curious about the very interesting Charlemagne quote. Is that from a book? [quote] its not from a book, its from a movie that i'm sure at least 90% of the members of the HTF have seen. i could just come out and TELL you, but that would ruin the mysticism of the whole thing Posted Image of course i could always tell you in a PM if you like. and thanks for the bump!

CJ
And then when I feel so stuffed I can't eat anymore, I just use the restroom! And then I CAN eat more!

#4 of 7 OFFLINE   Kevin P

Kevin P

Screenwriter

• 1,444 posts

Posted May 17 2003 - 08:22 AM

The default location in XP, 2000, etc. is C:Documents and Settings(username)Local SettingsTemporary Internet Files. I think you can specify an alternate location when you set up a site to be viewable offline. If you "clear your cache" by deleting Temporary Internet Files from within IE, you have the option of keeping or deleting offline content.

#5 of 7 OFFLINE   Mike LS

Mike LS

Supporting Actor

• 840 posts

Posted May 19 2003 - 01:30 AM

Sean Connery said that in the last Indiana Jones move after he scared the seagulls off the beach and into the Nazi airplane that was about to mow them down.

#6 of 7 OFFLINE   Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds

Producer

• 3,597 posts

Posted May 20 2003 - 08:35 AM

[quote] Sean Connery said that in the last Indiana Jones move after he scared the seagulls off the beach and into the Nazi airplane that was about to mow them down. [quote] damn! well my not so secret 'secret' is uncovered Posted Image its a great quote, and SOUNDS like it could be from a book, doesnt it?

CJ

#7 of 7 OFFLINE   Mike LS

Mike LS

Supporting Actor

• 840 posts

Posted May 21 2003 - 01:34 AM

I could never forget that one. I just always crack up at his umbrella in that scene. He's walking down the beach and the wind is blowing about 20mph. I wonder how many takes they had to do because of the umbrella blowing away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users