What's new

Wolfenstein Tournament. What do you guys think? (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Hey guys im thinking of running a wolfenstein tournament in the near future. I wanted to know your guys opinions on it. It will probably take place on multiple nights . Im thinking of making it 4 man teams. I know most of us can host at least 8 players. Let me know what you guys think. how many people do you think should be on a team, should each round be 2 out
of 3 maps and so forth. Let me know what you guys think. There are so many people playing at the moment it could be our biggest HTF tourney yet

capt

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Good Idea howwould it be settled By Points? Would it utilze all maps ? I think it's a good Idea. Personally I could use alot more play time before I think I'm ready to jump in.

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
-All of you draft dodgers better make a run for canadian border because I've just been recruited by the Capt for his tourney! Sounds like fun, and so many of us are interested in the game right now, it's good timing. :emoji_thumbsup: Plus the guaranteed play time on a good server is a good thing! :D

David Broome

Stunt Coordinator
Hey, I haven't even got the game online yet (I have had 0 play time in the past 2 weeks), but you'd better believe I'm in. Of course, I probably just made myself the 'last kid picked', but who cares :)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Hey Dean want to be teammates? :) We need to keep our team streak going. If so we need two more people for Team "God Mode"

capt

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to dominate another HTF tournament!;)

Sounds like a great idea Joey. Count me in!

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I'd love to play in the tourney, I'm just getting to where I can start playing a good amount now that there isn't like 95 hours of TV on each week, maybe I'll get better at it.

Jason_H

Second Unit
I would like to b a part of this.

I think the obvious way to conduct a tourney would be using the Stopwatch mode for all games.

XBL: Secretvampire

JamesH

Supporting Actor
I'll bring my trademark move: the repeated medication needle stab to the testicles.

I haven't gotten to play with the HTF guys yet, but from my other XBL experiences, it seems like elimination might be the way to go(or limit the number of lives in stopwatch mode). 16 man elimination on the Ice map is great fun and takes a lot of strategy.

When lives are unlimited, nobody really cares if they die and there isn't much team play or need for medics. Everybody just respawns when they're downed, rather than waiting to get revived. It also might make snipers a lot more useful. Maybe also toss in an unlimited lives Trench Toast checkpoint game as well, with everyone using airstrikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks