Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Ordering from Next Big Thing Electronics?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   JamieS

Stunt Coordinator

• 222 posts

Posted May 15 2003 - 10:45 PM

After posting regarding ordering an HK 525 from etronics to be shipped to Canada I recieved and offer from a Canadian online retailer. Next Big Thing Electroincs.

The price although not quite as inexpensive was still what I felt very attractive and becuase it is a Canadian retailer I feel I could get better service and have a valid warrenty. I don't mind spending a few extra $ to support Canadian companies either.

Anyone have any experiences good or bad with this retailer (especially in Canada). This would be the first "big ticket" item I've ever ordered online and I am just being careful. I'd feel better if I could get some "references".

Thanks!Posted Image

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   sam_canavo

Stunt Coordinator

• 69 posts

Posted May 15 2003 - 11:07 PM

I have never ordered from them but I see that johnnyg seems to be involved if not the owner. Do a search on this forum and I am sure his name will come up. Just wondered if you could post the web site. I have searched for Next Big Thing Electronics and can't find anything. Thanks.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   JamieS

Stunt Coordinator

• 222 posts

Posted May 15 2003 - 11:20 PM

Here you go

I liked the tone of communication with Johnny G. I looked at some of his postes and he seems to know his stuff. I don't want to seem like I am questioning "him" just that I feel more comfortable if I hear some first hand experience. Even the best owner in the world can't contol employees or shipping etc. I expect to hear good things but it makes me feel better when I do !Posted Image

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   Panagioti

• 7 posts

Posted May 16 2003 - 09:10 AM

Jamie, I posted on the other thread about doing the same or crossing the border myself do get the same receiver. Do you mind if I ask what kind of deal Next best thing (there website says $1779 so i can't imagine that is the deal you were talking about. Just PM me if you don't want to post. I am beginning to have the same second thoughts as you I believe.

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Daryl Furkalo

Daryl Furkalo

Second Unit

• 374 posts

Posted May 17 2003 - 02:16 AM

I ordered a Panasonic phone from him a while ago, great service. I would recommend him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users