Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Power cord for a pre/pro or amp...

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 of 21 OFFLINE   Brian OK

Brian OK

Supporting Actor

• 551 posts

Posted May 17 2003 - 03:55 PM

Chu,
You are right, Matrix, the first, is one of my all time, for sure, favorites. The Karma thing was a lead-in, for, a gee wiz ;*) But I can't leave the simple alone without tickling.... like my 2 year old son's neck.

Kevin, look around partsexpress.com for the separate pieces which you may need. If not , then simply buy an assembled power cord from Chris VH, or Ernie, aka, Subaruguru @ www.audiogon.com. You will get very good stuff (Belden 83802,or a variation of same) terminated from CVH for less than $80. Or, you can do your own like many people here on the forum, and elsewhere, and be very satisfied. If you want me to terminate some of the stuff I have here with the Signal/Carol 10/3 then give me a shout. I will do this free of charge for you. Keep in mind it will be less techflex wrap, as I put that on my DIY cords.

Don't fret over a PC for less than $75. The Crump/Audio Asylum recipe is nothing but the Voltex with Pass&Seymour terminations. Simple 20 year old recipe from Bob Crump which gets the job done.

BOK
BOK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users